Service Invoicing Coordinator
The successful Service Invoicing Coordinator oversees all aspects of service invoicing. Interface with Director of Field Service to obtain work completion information and execute all parts ordering for service. Accountable for the invoicing backlog (complete but not invoiced).
- Processing all service invoicing in a timely and accurate manner
- Ordering parts for all service (non-quoted) work
- Entering accounts payable for all service parts orders
- Executing entry of all action leads by company best practice process
- 4+ years invoicing background
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and co-workers
- Strong sense of urgency
- Great attention to detail & organization
- Adept with Microsoft Office programs, Syspro and Click Software
- Knack for problem solving
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of organization
Complete benefits package including 401K with company match
$40-$42 commensurate with experience
Come work for a growing company that has NEVER had a layoff!
DuraServ Corp has been in business since 2001 and has grown from $16 million to a $135 million company. We have grown from 180 to 400+ employees over the last 3 years. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced employee centric company. DurServ's company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer.
Email resumes to: email@example.com