Come work for a growing company who has NEVER had a layoff!
Just Rite Equipment, a division of DuraServ, is hiring a Service Coordinator. The Service Coordinator is a highly important role in the Service Department and facilitates all aspects of the service cycle related to scheduling service technicians' work.
- Answer phones
- Service call entry
- Quoted service order entry
- Scheduling and same-day dispatch
- Contacting customers to confirm schedule
- Service tracking
- Ordering parts, as needed, for service work
- Action lead management, entry and accountability
- Invoicing of call-in service work and quoted service work
- Filing and recordkeeping for all service files
- Process customer credit card payments
- Post vendor invoices for accounts payable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers
- High level of organization
Complete benefits package including 401K with company match
Just Rite Equipment, a division of DuraServ, has been in business since 2001 and has grown from a $16 million to a $170 million company. We have grown from 180 to 550+ employees over the last 4 years. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced team centric company. DurServ's company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer.
Email Resumes To: email@example.com