Come Work For A Company Who Has Never Had A Layoff!
The Safety Coordinator oversees all administrative support functions for the company’s safety programs, training and compliance. Works closely with Director of Safety and Training to initiates new policies and processes as needed to support the safety and compliance of the organization. Ensures compliance with all safety regulations relative to our industry, implementing new programs with a practical and operational approach. Supports proactive training initiatives to drive our safety culture as a priority.
- Accident handling coordination, including compiling documentation, scheduling and tracking follow up steps
- Assist insurance company as needed regarding open claims
- OSHA and other safety statistics reporting
- Safety inspection coordination, including development of new inspections as needed
- DOT compliance oversight, in collaboration with Fleet Specialist
- Safety training and certifications records management, both development and maintenance
- Safety policy drafting, in collaboration with VP Administration and Director, Safety & Training
- Primary point of contact for safety-related questions and requests for information
- Coordination of safety and product-related training, including registration and travel arrangements as applicable
- Maintenance and distribution of training resources for the organization
- Two years administrative support or coordination experience
- One-year safety coordination experience preferred
- Experience in a field service industry highly preferred
- Superior ability in organization, planning, follow up and resourcefulness
- Strong collaboration, problem solving and critical thinking techniques
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adept in Microsoft Office programs (primarily Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Degree preferred
- Complete benefits package including 401K with company match
DuraServ, has been in business since 2001 and has grown from a $16 million to a $170 million company. We have grown from 180 to 550+ employees over the last 4 years. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced team centric company. DurServ's company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer.
Email Resumes To: email@example.com