Field Service Technician, Loading Docks and Doors
Come work for a company that has never had a layoff with great company benefits!
Southern Dock Products a division of DuraServ, is looking for a seasoned Field Service Technician for Corpus Christi, TX location. DuraServ is one of the largest providers of loading dock equipment in the United States with 22 locations and 380+ employees. Visit our website, www.duraservcorp.com.
The successful field service technician will have the experience to repair and install dock levelers, sectional overhead doors, rolling steel doors, commercial high speed door, swing doors and loading dock equipment.
- Repairing/ Preventative maintenance and installing all types of dock levelers and overhead doors
- Adhering to codes, regulations, and safety standards
- Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns, answering questions and communicating with the customer.
- Inventory of truck parts
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- High school education
- Ability to drive service truck
- Valid drivers license
- Welding Skills (welder certified) a plus
- Depends on experience
- We offer a complete benefits package including 401K with company match
- Company provided truck including gas card that can be taken home
- Cell phone and tablet
Email resumes to Linda Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org