Entry Level Field Service Technician
Come work for a company that has never had a layoff with great company benefits?
American Roll Up Door, a division of DuraServ, has an opening for entry level Field Service Technician Apprentices for our Tampa, FL office. This is a great opportunity for a mechanically inclined individual to learn the loading dock and door business.
DuraServ is one of the largest providers of loading dock equipment in the United States with 20 locations and 380+ employees. Visit our website, www.durasurvcorp.com.
The successful candidate will be mechanically inclined, comfortable working with hand tools, working at up to 40' heights, working outside, have a great attitude and desire to learn our business.
- Repairing/ Preventative maintenance and installing all types of dock levelers and overhead
- Adhering to codes, regulations, and safety standards
- Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns, answering questions and communicating
with the customer.
- Inventory of truck parts
- Entry level, no experience required
- High school education
- Ability to drive service truck
- Valid drivers license
- Welding Skills (welder certified) a plus
- Must pass drug test and background check
- Up to $15/hr
- Complete benefits package included with 401K and company match